View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 09:24 AM   #102
FNxR3DNECK

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim M View Post
Today was not only a disappointment, but a bit frightening! Hockenheim Tourist Laps...aka, disorganized parade laps.

Bought 3 'passes' for 15 mins each...only used the first one...no thanks. Highest risk I've felt on a race track.

All skills levels, all speeds, no organized passing, drifters, dive bombs, and nearly 100 cars on track...it was ridiculous!

The track looked fun, but wasn't going to learn it today...again the car ran phenomenal.

I've seen my fair share of bad traffic on track but this looked ridiculous, I definitely don't blame you for getting out of there after the first session haha

Considering that I will only be about an hour from Hockenheim when I get over there I will be trying to find as many proper Track Days as possible! Hopefully they will be better organized than this haha

I was also just thinking the other day that I might need to put my exhaust back to stock before I head over to avoid possibly breaking sound limit at some of the tracks :( The Ring is 130db limit but I've seen a lot of the European tracks have limits around 100db which I would probably be over at WOT right now haha

A friend of mine that just got over there said they are pretty strict on window tint as well, should I be concerned about that too? Currently have Maryland legal 35% on mine.