View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 03:20 PM   #30
Fire260

Drives: 2019 Camaro LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HCI2000SS View Post
Just finished installing the Flowmaster. Drove it on the highway, city, and country roads, to try and get a thorough experience. Here are my initial impressions...Cold start is much louder and deeper. Even when warm it's way deeper and a little louder, and you can definitely here a slight deep burble when at a stop light and just idling. It's actually not a lot louder on the inside ( but much deeper and definitely somewhat louder) which is just fine with me. From the outside my girlfriend says it's a lot louder than before, and she would know, because she has drove behind me several times before when it was the stock exhaust. As far as drone goes it's almost next to nothing. Even in high gear and lugging along between 1500-2000 rpm you can detect a slight bit of a deep base like sound, but I wouldn't call that drone. Absolutely no rasp or anything like that. Just a nice deep tone with no popping or anything. Overall I'm very impressed with this exhaust. Fitment was spot on as well. When I get some time I'll post some videos.
That's cool man.