Thread: Borla S-Type
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2020, 02:55 PM   #5
Camaro1973

Drives: 2019 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by puppykat33 View Post
Just had my Borla installed at Vengeance Racing and thought i would report.
First off Vengeance is a first class shop, Borla shipped me an ATAK in a S-Type box which set back my install but Vengeance did all they could to make it right and fit me in as soon as the correct part came in. As for sound. If you are on the fence about the S-Type all I can say is wow, Cold start is exhilarating, the sound through the rev range is loud but not annoying,the immediate difference in npp sound modes is 100% more noticeable than stock. The low end growl on acceleration and crackle on deceleration is awesome. Over all deeper tone. Even in track mode if you are cruising it shouldn't bother you, conversations are easy and the radio will drown out the exhaust sound until you get on it or down shift. As advertised no drone in any rpm in any gear. At leas not to my ear. I listened to all the youtube videos i could with headphones over and over and none of them do justice to the sound in person.
Just my .02 cents

I just recently posted a sound clip, but with headers installed. Sound is much different with headers.
Camaro1973 is offline   Reply With Quote