View Single Post
Old 07-12-2021, 04:50 AM   #279
pat_t

Drives: .
Thinking of selling

Thought I'd let you guys know, I'm thinking of selling #238 at the end of the summer.

Prices are strong right now, and Covid19 has really meant I've hardly had any opportunity to use the car over the past two years. But the main reason is that I also have my my eye on another car that has always appealed to me as a mix of performance, noise and practicality and has recently fallen into financial reach. A Ferrari FF!

Anyway the reason for my post is twofold, firstly in case there is anyone out there who really really likes the car as it is, and would be interested in purchasing it 'as it is' optimised for serious track work. I'm happy to assist with shipping the car back to USA or worldwide. If so please register your interest with me and we could start talking, because otherwise my plan is to bring the car back to a more 'standard' and easily saleable condition, and possibly un-wrap it.

Secondly, if I do end up returning it to closer to standard, there may be a lot of my spare, custom and aftermarket parts available for sale separately:

- carbon steering wheel setup, possibly Moreno V2 camber plates, PFADT rear toe arms, maybe Sparco seats, some LS7 engine internal parts, customised headlights, wheel spacers & adaptors, spare clutch & flywheel, lightweight bracket parts etc.

I'll create a dedicated For Sale post for these should the time come and make sure I offer them in this forum first before they go on wider sale.

Car currently has <9500 miles on it.
pat_t is offline   Reply With Quote