View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 08:28 PM   #28
turbojeep95

Drives: 17 Camaro lt, 22 Camaro LT1
Been a long time since I blew money on the car. Just been enjoying it and using it for my daily transportation needs and its been running great with no issues. So after the tune I promised myself I wouldn't spend any more money modding the car and picked up a 94 Trans Am to curb my needs to constantly take things apart and tinker.

I stuck my summer bmw wheels on the T/A and put the winter kicks on the camaro. The fronts were still stock, low on tread, and needing replaced. I found walmart had another set of anteres 245/35/20's for $125 shipped! Spent about another $37 at walmart getting them mounted including a $10 tip to the guy doing the work. Felt really bad watching him struggle to remove the stock runflats and he did a really nice job. Even put blue painters tape over the rim to prevent scratches so nice job on his part.

You can see the fronts are slightly smaller than stock but unless you really look, can't tell the difference from a 40 to a 35 size tire.

Love these tires! For the price I can't complain and they do waaay better in the snow over the stock tires. Just for reference the rears are Antares Majoris M5 - 255/40R20's and the fronts are same brand and make 245/35/20's.
turbojeep95 is offline   Reply With Quote