View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 10:33 AM   #2188
Gen6_1Le

Drives: 2018 Camaro 1Le
Quote:
Originally Posted by cskipgo View Post
I think a part of the issue here is that social media and forums are increasing in usage and society is growing more bold in voicing their opinions. The boundary of what people can and will say is no longer restricted to truths. Opinions get exaggerated and over emphasized and many are losing the clear line that divides fact and opinion. This was not as much an issue with previous changes as technology did not have as large a forum to allow voice.

Any change is going to have opposition. Often the strongest voices are from opposition NOT supporters.

There have been many voices questioning Chevy and their decisions. Ultimately they are a corporation that exists to make money, and that is where their loyalty exists. I don't understand the need to compare sales to Dodge or Mustang. I don't think the Camaro "target" is winning the sales "quantity" race, it is profit for Chevy.
It's a good thing the internet wasn't around when the 3rd generation first came out , i seen grown men cry back then . I do agree with you 100%, and Chevy won't allow the internet crowd refresh haters to run there corporation either.
Gen6_1Le is offline   Reply With Quote