View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 06:41 AM   #9586
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Black1LESS View Post
You can never just have "one" more. Guns are like car parts, you can never have enough.
When karma is good to you!!!

At then end of last week, I just happen to come across a site that had the handgun I was looking for. But was it really "in stock", and if so, what was the price of it?

It was actually in stock, as they had only had it less than a week, and it was MSRP. So I paid for it right then. I went there on Sunday to check everything out and talk with them. All of their prices were pretty good, not stupid priced and lots of variety of ammo in stock.

I picked up a Sig Sauer P320 X5 Legion. It was out of state, so I am hoping to get it later this week. My wife has a H&K VP9 Sub compact she likes but while she was there, picked up a Sig P356. Great day, and had ammo in stock for the big labor day sales, so I also got 9 boxes of .300 blackout and a whole bunch of 9mm for some fun.

My friend picked up a little Savage Cricket .22 rifle for his little boy. He has been shooting his .22 and was going to be a little birthday gift for him.
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote