View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 06:23 PM   #1
MarxModified

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 6SPD
service stabilitrak, rear axle, airbag, and rev match stopped working

I've owned my ZL1 since January 2021 and never had an issue until last week. Sunday I was out cruising and I had three engine lights pop up, P0131, P0151, P0171. Car was running fine so I reset them and drove about an hour home, woke up the next morning and drove to work. When I got back in the car to head home, the codes came back. Driving home I stopped at a store and when I got back in the car, about a mile down the road the car hesitates a bit on light acceleration. The car then drove fine until I stopped to fill it up with gas. Pulling back out of the gas station and sitting at a red light, the car starts to idle real weird almost stalling out. I'm about 2 miles from home so I drive slowly and the car runs fine. I shut the car off in the driveway for about 2 minutes and then start it back up and go to back it in the garage and it starts to run funky again. Next day I replace the o2 sensors and the car goes back to normal, no lights, runs great. The day after is my first track day. I make it through the paced laps, first hot session, and about 2/3 of the second hot session until my dash lights up like a Christmas tree(car still ran like normal) and active rev match stops working. I get service rear axle, service stabilitrak, flashing engine light, airbag light, ad the rev match disabled warning. Before I even made it back to the pit, everything went away except rev match still didn't work. After letting the car sit for 10 minutes, everything was back to normal so I figured I would go back out and do the last track session to see what would happen. About halfway through the same thing happens but I get codes B3109, U042B, and P0300. Now I need to make it home so I let the car sit about 20 minutes and once again, everything went away. About 40 minutes into my 60 minute drive home I decide to see if it would happen again if I do a hard pull followed by hard braking and same exact thing happened again minus the engine codes. Of course it went away and hasn't came back in the past 6 days. On my way home from work today, I noticed that if I'm in too high of a gear that the car will stutter under acceleration. Example; in 5th gear doing 30 and giving it 1/2 throttle, it hesitates a bit and sounds a bit rough. Does anyone know what could be causing this? I'm finally going to have time to look at it tonight/tomorrow so any feedback would be appreciated.