View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 10:14 AM   #8
TJay74

Drives: 17 Camaro SS 1LE & 16 Sierra AT CC
As a SS 1LE owner...

The SS 1LE rides no worse than the SS to me or my previous C6 Corvette Z51. I dont know who buys a performance car and then expects the ride quality of a Lexus.

As said the tires on the 1LE wont last more than 10k miles, so you may want to factor that into your price.

Contrary to what one of the replies said, you wont be able to pick up used Adrenaline Red seat covers and put them on the Recaro seats, they are 2 completely different seats and seat designs. I'm not even sure Katzskin makes covers for the 1LE Recaro seats yet.

I bought the 17 SS 1LE over the SS because it had some of the features I wanted and a price that was better than a 2SS. By the time I added the 1LE brakes, wheels/tires, Recaro seats, NPP, MRC and the HUD I was going to be well above what I got my 17 SS 1LE for at my price.

The SS 1LE is one of the most under-rated vehicles GM makes in my eyes. It makes for an amazing DD and offers one of the best driver experiences you can ask for, and this is coming from someone who hasnt been able to even track my car yet due to work and personal obligations.

2017 Camaro SS 1LE - Procharger D1SC w/ Tial 2" BOV & Race intercooler / ARH full length catless headers / Alky meth injection system - 650rwhp on conservative tune SOLD
TJay74 is offline   Reply With Quote