View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 11:02 AM   #22
Ricardo@Phastek

Drives: the boss nuts....
Send a message via AIM to Ricardo@Phastek Send a message via Yahoo to Ricardo@Phastek
Quote:
Originally Posted by The1DoubleN View Post
Will they be doing something not as big as 1.5", maybe a 0.8"-1.0" drop? The 1.5" almost looks like too much.
At this time there is no plan on doing a 1" drop. But they will consider it if we get enough questions about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradfordCamaro View Post
Great pricing and first kids on the block. Good job

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreedsAS View Post
I to am willing to purchase these as long as some more specs about the spring rate are let out.
Another thing I worry about with these springs is why they do not have isolators or sleeves to stop suspension noise caused from coils collapsing on one another. Those collapsed coils are notoriously known to make people who drop their vehicles lost their minds.
We should have more info soon, I am working on getting all of that collected. I understand your concern, looking at the car lowered it looks like there is plenty of room, I am not able to get a picture right now but will work on getting one.

I can tell you that I drove this car like I stole it over the weekend. And going from lock to lock in an empty parking lot I did not hear anything, no squeak, no rattle, no noise what so ever. I wanted the car to make some noise but I could not get it to do it, even to this day still no noise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA 2016 SS View Post
How much room is there for larger wheels/tires with this drop? Can you run a 10" to 11" wheel in the back? It looks good, but for those of us with wider wheels we might need to wait for a 1" drop.
I do have a set of 20x11 wheels that I do plan on putting on to see what we can figure out.
Ricardo@Phastek is offline   Reply With Quote