View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 10:01 PM   #2
BAD ZL1
BAD ZL1

Drives: 2013 VIN 48 Victory Red ZL1!
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaroz06 View Post
Hi All,

Well, I tried. Its a sad day, I can no longer look forward to ordering an ashen gray ZL1. I was all psyched to get a ZL1 for the past few months and thought I was good to go when we saw a ZL1 a the New England Auto Show and she said....this is nice. But my wife dropped it on me and said no more two door cars...she hates getting in and out of the back of the 2002 Camaro when she has to be back there and wants to be able to be able to load a car up.

So we compromised.............on a CTS-V wagon! Order # received and hopefully filled soon. So I'll always be with the ZL1s in spirit. Cant wait to get this badboy. Phantom gray, sunroof, wood interior, and graphite wheels...she didnt like the Recaros and I went with an auto but I'm surely not going to complain.

Just as an aside, does anyone know what the ZL1 has upgraded to get the extra 30hp?
It was the air intake that they got the extra HP from....Then, you can add a Roto Fab and get another 25! Bet you could do it on your Family Truckster too! Sorry...

I suppose a younger family and wife and kids etc. could dictate to me what to buy, I waited till the kids were gone, and the wife has no say..she buys her prius, I buy my ZL1!
BAD ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote