View Single Post
Old 09-25-2022, 09:31 AM   #1
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
PARTING OUT AND ISO 2018 ZL1 1LE HYPER BLUE

Last Sat I was at Pittrace running with Chin track days Probably some of the best runs in my 10 years of road racing, then it happened I took a point by on Turn 15 on the right which leads to a right hander on turn 16 had to race to get around him because he never lifted, I got up high on the curbing the back end unloaded and it came around Nothing I could do but hang on.

I didn't have insurance my choice and I accept the consequences.

I walked away unhurt, with only Skin bruises from the air bags hitting me and saving me.

I am asking for the community help to part out this car and find me another one so I can get back out there.

Engine, trans, driveshaft, rear diff, suspension, wheels tires, rear diff, full interior, navigation PDR, right door, shocks, brakes, hood insert, all survived.

If you are interested in anything please email me directly tedj@jannettyracing.com with a reasonable offer please no dreamers or tire kickers.

If you see a car for sale like mine with low miles please email me the link.

I have ordered a 23 as a back up plan but still want an 18 like I have.

Thank you all
Attached Images

JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote