View Single Post
Old 04-24-2019, 02:07 PM   #37
URBAN LEGEND

Drives: 20 X3M CP & 19 ZL1 1LE A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by trakdayz View Post
A true scholar! thank you man...now,
Lets get into manual mode, really on the throttle changing gears...up and down shifts.
On the down shifts, any delay? hesitation?
I would love to see this on the track. Im a driving Instructor for SCDA1.com and I would love to test this car from passenger stand point and drivers.

What concerns me is possible overheating on the track when ran hard...but we shall see.

Would be epic if you made a short video of Auto mode and Manual mode...wife recording you. Just a thought.
Thanks. I appreciate it! On the track I think the tranny in full auto would be the best option. I’ve read that more than once on this forum. The A10 will deliver if left alone.

I did not test the paddles under anger because I expected the full auto mode to deliver and be the fastest way forward from 70 mph to XXX MPH.

A neat feature of the paddle manual mode is if you are on the highway at whatever speed in say in 8th gear and you hold the left paddle back the car instantly downshifts to the lowest gear possible. No multiple downshifts needed. I’ve never seen or heard of this feature in any car.

I will consider a video.