View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 07:17 AM   #13
LesBaer
FMPG

Drives: 2016 2SS
I remember looking at it all for the first time and it can be a little overwhelming if you've never gone to these lengths before, but it's all there in his master plan document. The only changes that I would recommend is telling people to get more 2 mits (1 for the car and 1 for the wheels). I'm just paranoid with my wheels and treat them with the same care I treat my paint. Edit - saw you upped the number of drying towels which is great. I don't remember seeing that originally.

I was actually looking at it again yesterday for a refresher before starting my summer Blackfire treatment. I'm going to try and finish it up with some Blackfire Wet Diamond and then Crystal Seal today after work. The only thing I can't remember or find in the documents is if I can apply the Crystal Seal directly after the Wet Diamond or if I have to wait? I doubt that I'm going to have time to wait very long...definitely not another 6 hours lol

Glen, I'm not sure if you've tried this stuff, but I've been using it for a while now with a foam gun and really like it: http://www.autogeek.net/bodsham1gal.html
ARH 1 7/8" ceramic coated full sys w/NPP; Maggie 9.2psi (85mm); Jannetty rough idle cam(TSP), tune and LT4 fuel system; Forgeline VX1 Black PVD (20x10,11); R88R 315's; ALPriority; BMR rear arms, bushings, DS loop; RF intake (red); nGauge

93 octane: 712rwhp, 654rwtq / E85 (E66 mix): 734rwhp, 674rwtq (SuperFlow Dyno)

Last edited by LesBaer; 05-15-2017 at 07:39 AM.
LesBaer is offline   Reply With Quote