View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 10:03 AM   #34
JG_Coupe88

Drives: 2020 SS 1LE, 1999 E36 M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrackClub View Post
Great suggestions and i wish i had gone with DOUBLE PPF on the rear quarter panel and ACS side skirts.
As to PPF on the front i wouldnt do it again, but that's just my personal opinion. The biggest issue is rear quarters by a country mile, especially on a track.

Fyi to the OP: ZL1addons.com have lift pucks - a must have - (permanent work well) as well as nice (but expensive) tow hooks if ya dont like the one in the trunk, or if ya want a tow hook/license plate holder combo. They also carry mud flaps which help (just a little) keeping crap off the rear quarters.

Brake lines are optional imo. Ive tracked my car for 3 seasons with stockers with zero issues.

Cheers!
Yea I bumped into that site as well, I'll be ordering those lift pucks. And about the lines, yes I've never changed from oem lines on prior cars I used on track as well. But good suggestions guys thanks keep em coming!

Avalon, thank you man and yea everything I've read and the track tests I've seen are mind blowing. This car tied the 991 gt3 in motortrend's figure 8!
JG_Coupe88 is offline   Reply With Quote