View Single Post
Old 12-31-2019, 07:53 AM   #12
metros11

Drives: 2018 SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpad_m View Post
dreamer45

You can order from Becky, she's an amazing and very helpful sales professional who doesn't play BS games and ships to your door, even with a trade-in involved.

However, and hope I won't get flamed off for saying this, the importance of the order and purchase process is dwarfed by that of subsequent service visits, which you will need a good local dealership for---few can afford to drive or tow to a dealership 6-800 miles away.

Not sure where in NJ you are located, I am up north and being treated like royalty by the service dept of my dealership, Schumacher Chevrolet Denville, for no apparent reason other than ordering the car with them and being a repeat customer. I'm an honest and reasonable client (don't pester them with petty crap and threaten them with lawsuits and lie about my mods), but the way they treat me goes way above and beyond a simple response to my attitude, and on a regular basis.
Schumacher are not bad, I got my Volt through their store in Little Falls. But when I went to look at the SS sedan at their Denville location, it was a different experience. I purchased mine through Autosport Chevy in Budd Lake, they are a small dealership, and were excellent to work with. They were willing to deal on a car that sat on another dealer's lot. I'd highly recommend them, but I believe the dealership changed hands and name at this point.
metros11 is offline   Reply With Quote