View Single Post
Old 08-22-2019, 09:28 AM   #32
Silveradoss573

Drives: Camaro 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin19 View Post
Man, all I use is Maquires Tech 2.0 wax and have NO swirls, with an absolute great shine. I have clear bra on the entire front, don't know if that makes a difference. You guys are killing me with all these layers of products you use.

Same here, just reading what all people do on a regular basis has me worn out. All my details and cleaning products are all from the local parts stores.

OP instead of using a towel or microfiber cloth to dry the car, maybe consider using a synthetic chamois if you haven't? I've also found for myself that microfiber cloths have a very limited lifetime before they become just another rag. Yes washing them help some but once dirt particles get in the fibers, they are they're pretty much there to stay. Also make sure after washing the microfiber cloths (if you do wash them) that you only run them through the dryer at a low setting. I currently have 2 big bags of brand new microfiber cloths and I go through them really fast when applying detail spray and even faster with polish or wax. I've tried washing even slightly used cloths but they never feel the same afterwards.
Silveradoss573 is offline   Reply With Quote