View Single Post
Old 06-04-2023, 07:48 PM   #42
Bumbleboy92
Long hauler

Drives: 2022 Camaro 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50MileSmile View Post
Rarity isn’t the only measure of desirability in determining which cars become more collectible than others, and many of the other colors and equipment configurations actually may end up being more rare than the black CEs anyway.

I for one have no interest in a parts-bin, paint-and-stickers CE. Almost all of the “special” parts except the Panther logos are coming from existing Camaro models. The worst case is the ZLE spoiler. The reason ZLEs are on constraint right now is because the supplier can’t produce enough of these spoilers, likely because they’re being stockpiled for the 2024 models that start production soon.

I also have no interest in another black car. I saw a perfectly wrapped flat-black 6th-Gen yesterday, and it looked like a lump of coal. The lack of reflectivity in the surfaces totally hid all the interesting curves and character lines of the body. Fun cars should be fun colors!
To be fair, the estimated ZL1 CE number from Gearhead is 300 if that.

I’d hope production is still at least in the 500s for ZLE’s like someone mentioned on another thread: https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=608085
Happiness: Infinite

Bumbleboy92 is offline   Reply With Quote