View Single Post
Old 07-12-2016, 08:47 AM   #26
LesBaer
FMPG

Drives: 2016 2SS
I think we all know what he's trying to say regardless of the whether or not he got the tech right or wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmanuel View Post
Pretty sure he was joking around, man. If we did not have fueling issues at 600whp, then our systems might match theirs, but right now, we actually can't match their numbers. Like I said, that's only because of our fueling limits, but still.
I know, you're right. But this is a guy with a modded Mustang GT who sets up a detailed signature of his car and comes to a relatively new forum for a brand new platform with the sole goal of trying to make himself feel better / make-up for all the comparo results, which he's still obviously in denial over. Let's not kid ourselves, it's obvious...it'll always come back to what the Mustang guys are doing on the dyno.

The C7 guys have been upgrading their fuel delivery system to the C7Z's and getting close to 1k rwhp with every single blower out there. Even the CTSV's are doing it. To say we don't have the ability to get "decent numbers" is asinine.
ARH 1 7/8" ceramic coated full sys w/NPP; Maggie 9.2psi (85mm); Jannetty rough idle cam(TSP), tune and LT4 fuel system; Forgeline VX1 Black PVD (20x10,11); R88R 315's; ALPriority; BMR rear arms, bushings, DS loop; RF intake (red); nGauge

93 octane: 712rwhp, 654rwtq / E85 (E66 mix): 734rwhp, 674rwtq (SuperFlow Dyno)
LesBaer is offline   Reply With Quote