View Single Post
Old 08-21-2019, 03:02 PM   #1
1LE_Crush

Drives: 2019 Camaro 2SS 1LE in Orange Crush
Something happened to my Daytona 392...

"Stay Awhile and Listen"

I will tell you what happened it's sitting on the Used Car lot of Lindsay Chevrolet! I made the jump back to the Bowtie hopefully for a long time. To get the formalities out of the way I picked up a 2019 Camaro 2SS 1LE in Orange Crush and boy what a story it all is. If you like stories here goes if you don't want to read it just skip to the next post for pics.

I used to have a 2016 C7 Stick with Mag Ride and NPP. It was my dream car, I haven't felt that connected to a car since I owned my 2008 Mustang GT and I have owned a plethora of different brands and engines of Pony/Muscle/Sports cars whatever you call them from 2007 to Present. I bought that C7 as a middle finger to my miserable ex wife. Then I met the girl that changed my life and she had a kid. I was excited to share the car world with her son until I realized a 3 year old cant ride in a corvette for at least 7 years and you cant have any family fun road trips in a Corvette. I did the unthinkable. I traded in my C7 my DREAM car and bought a family car...well a pretty badass family car, a 2017 Dodge Daytona 392 in GoGreen. For a girl and kid I barely knew. Stupid at the time but No Regurts.

Well fast forward we're married now and we had a Getaway Wedding in Vegas with close family. (Nothing huge but not an elopement) My wife wanted to surprise me and when we landed she got me a (Cool Car Rental) from enterprise it was a 2018 Mustang GT Vert, Sweet...well it broke down 10 miles later the vert mechanism broke. Enterprise Transferred us to a nearby location and they had a 2018 Mustang vert swap or a brand new 2019 Camaro 2SS coupe that was orange. We pulled into that location and that Big Orange Brute was sitting right at the gate and I had never seen a 2019 in person with the "Ugly Front" I will tell you what I thought the car was badass on first sight. We traded in and had a great time the whole trip. I got home and I always felt something was missing after renting that camaro and I told my wife we will get that car someday. I still had a badass 392 that I had no complaints.

Fast forward again to two weeks ago. Sunday morning I am sitting outside enjoying the morning air and I just so happen to just look at some car deals because of the 2020 Corvette I wanted to see what the C7s prices were dropping to and I just so happened to stumble across Camaros...There it was a 2SS 1LE in Orange Crush. It had killer discounts on it so good I asked my wife if just for giggles she wanted to go look at it. We did, we drove the near 2 hour drive to Woodbridge to give it a look. Everything played out scary Perfect, Deal wasn't smoke and mirrors, trade In was more then I thought, Loan approved payment $10 less a month....The Perfect Storm. I made the trade and my god I have my Corvette back with this damn car. The connection and feel I had in my C7 I get in this and more. I have the car that gives me what my C7 gave me and allows me to share that with my family. Glad to be back with the Bowtie and into a masterpiece of a car. I am loving every second in the car its my Monday and Friday Daily Driver/ Weekend fun car. Tuesday Weds Thurs we take the wifes Jeep to keep the miles even haha.

Hopefully that wasn't boring Pics will be posted in the next post. Glad to be here and I look forward to coming back to forums with a better mindset. Thanks for stopping by.
1LE_Crush is offline   Reply With Quote