View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 08:52 AM   #2
GroundhogSS

Drives: '17 2SS convertible'20 Yukon Denali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calubi View Post
If a dealer places an order for a ZL1 without allocation, what are the chances of them getting an allocation assigned within a reasonable amount of time?

I have an order placed with a smaller local dealer for a ZL1 1LE. The sales manager said he does not have an allocation, but he said he spoke to a regional rep and was told the order should be picked up in a couple of weeks anyway. But after reading more horror stories on here about orders never getting picked up, I'm growing worried that my order will just sit in the queue forever.

This was the only local dealer willing to even talk about ordering, and I want to exhaust local options before trying remote. There was no deposit, and I'm not out anything if the order falls through, I'm just wondering if I'm wasting my and my dealers time.

Thanks!

You're not that far from Becky D. I'm sure she could help you. I waited for several weeks for a dealer to try to get an allocation. They never did and the order deadline for a 2016 passed, so I had to go to another dealer and order a 2017.

Delivered: 08/15/2016

#TeamBeckyD

GroundhogSS is offline   Reply With Quote