View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 09:37 AM   #402
bowtie_thunder
Camaro Connoisseur

Drives: Red 2018 Chevrolet Camaro 1SS
[QUOTE=ajp;10544907]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtie_thunder View Post
2018 Camaro 1SS vert. Haven't done much in the way of performance mods yet, but I'm looking to corn feed it, throw a Tony Mamo throttle body in it, and add an open-element airbox (maybe Rotofab, if I can actually find one in California that is).

What spoiler is that?

Looks great. Does it cover all the holes properly? Assuming you had to reroute or lose AM/FM?
Thanks a bunch! That is the EOS 1LE blade spoiler from Extreme Online Store up in NorCal: https://www.amazon.com/2016-Present-.../dp/B07JW1946H.

It covers all but one of the holes in the center, where I have double-sided tape on top of the trunk and underneath it (in the trunk lining).

As for the AM/FM radio, I had to extract the radio antennas from the stock spoiler and reroute them underneath the trunk lining. Reception is ok, not nearly as strong as it was before but that's obviously because it is now being impeded by solid metal instead of composite.

I think I remember ACS Composites has a convertible version that has a pocket in the spoiler to accommodate the antennas like the stock one does, but I'm not sure.
bowtie_thunder is offline   Reply With Quote