View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 05:35 PM   #53
Trochoidal

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booher View Post
Tune is done, ted at janetty racing was a pleasure to work with. He help with all of my problems and frustrations, even after 43 emails back and forth. I highly recommend him, he is very professional, and he didnt need too many revisions at all. Once everything was finally working correctly, I think it was only 4 data logs that I had to give him, which included e85. Anyways, if anyone has any questions I feel I cam answer the basic one for ya, just hit me up. I have a dyno appointment Monday afternoon, same one that I got my stock before dyno at as well. So, I'll hopefully have some good results for everyone.
Now this post is great to read because no talk of bike riding, going to take the car someplace and all of the frustration you dealt with along the way. In the end you installed it all yourself, learned a lot and are about to reap the benefits of all of your efforts. Good job man! I’d buy you your favorite beverage and drink it with you if it was feasible.

Originally Posted by arpad_m - “Aww, yet another oil thread with almost the same question in the OP“
Trochoidal is offline   Reply With Quote