Thread: My dyno chart
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 11:56 AM   #14
wookwook

Drives: 18 Camaro LS M6
Confused guys, 219 Rear Wheel HP is a real world Dyno from a car off the lot done on a dynojet. this number is EXACLTY 275 published Crank HP Minus 20 percent (55). Equals 220. Which is consistent with what I find, and first hand estimate from a shop that does custom tuning - and not someone I know. - drive train loss is "18-19 percent", AT like 20 and 4wd like 22 percent. The other reply was quoting my number. 295 using the on-board sensor. We don't have a consensus on the drive train sensor loss factor? Please don't make me spend 125 to go and have a remeasure on the same dyno. I will post my interim measures later. I had a run that reproduced the MY DYNO Chart almost exactly, using the same settings, nothing differnet. It can be found on the other thread in here somewhere. Is it too unrealisitic to suggest that my HP number is actually 295 + 20 percent (59) = 354?

Torque did not go up much about 10 points. But I think the Torque is staying up there longer, much longer. Which is consistent with the increase in work, keeping the torque flat at higher numbers.

But the issue I care about is the KR, and I will post a running video of it that will flash the Speed spid. later on.

Last edited by wookwook; 06-25-2019 at 12:36 PM.
wookwook is offline   Reply With Quote