View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 09:34 PM   #1
bigred730whp

Drives: 2010 red camaro 2ss
where to go next with my build

ok hello everyone this is my first post so i hope this isnt in the wrong area to post.
so my car is a 2010 camaro ss, mods list(its long sorry):
-ram air intake
-blackmast label heads
-aggressive cam, unsure of specs but at idle it lopes hard
-aeromotive 1000 fuel system with bigger fuel rails
-slp stainless headers with hollow cats, straight 3" back echaust
-twin disc clutch
-lingenfelter 1000hp axle shafts
-lingenfelter 9.5" built rear diff 4.10 gears (just rebuilt)
-hotchkis racing suspension
-lingenfelter carbon fiber drive shaft
-stop-tek brakes with weighted calipers
-mgw short throw shifter
-200 shot of NOS
-fully tuned
-linelock
-msd 2 step launch control
-(supposedly bored 10 over, billet pistons, billet crank according to previous owner)
may be others im forgetting but thats about it for now the car has 12k miles i just bought it like 5 months ago, i have dyno sheets from a trusted shop and they show 550whp N/A 742whp on 200 shot

looking to build more power not sure to go turbo or supercharger, looking to go fast in a straight line so turbo may be a better choice but looking for input. tranny is stock just blew the output shaft and rebuilt it added new stock components along with bronze shift pads, next is to get a billet unit but powerwise looking for some input. trying to decide between a supercharger or twins but cant decide and also wondering what power range id be in, id change the cam regardless and go bigger on injectors as well as tune, any advice is appreciated i know theres other forums discussing this but i wanted input on my specific vehicle! thank you in advance its greatly appreciated
Attached Images

bigred730whp is offline   Reply With Quote