View Single Post
Old 12-05-2020, 09:19 AM   #3
BlackbeastSS2

Drives: 2019 Camaro 1LE Shock Candy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke-in View Post
Been reading some on line reviews of the Lingenfelter and found some posted reliability issues. Taking cost out of the equation, the Lingenfelter has the adjustable timing retard feature which could be helpful. Would love to hear from anyone running either MSD or Lingenfelter.
I ran the 2014 LNC on my 2016 SS A8 with nitrous. If your not running NOS then this the wrong chose for you. There are cheaper 2 steps and really this is not a true 2 step in regards to the 2014 LNC. M6 you bring up your revs with clutch in and u decide when you want to dump the clutch. It’s basically the same thing with a 2 step, u still have to release the clutch no matter what you set on the 2 step. Manuals do run a two step but I am sure they change their clutches a lot more. I use a line lock in the burn out to save my rear brakes, I would advise you to get that for a M6 plus some DR’s for rear.

I guess your probably talking about a different model number then me. I am talking about the 2014 LNC because the retard function was mentioned above previously. There are ones that don’t have the retard function but I never used that model.
Diamond Piston & Manley Rods, Roto Fab Big Gulp
BTR Push Rods,LS7 Lifters, ARP, FI Chiller, Kirkey Seats
SJM Line Lock, Hurst Pistol Grip. 747/739 RWHP street tune - 821/794 RWHP track tune 101 octane.
2014 Mini Cooper countryman S All4 M6 daily driver

Last edited by BlackbeastSS2; 12-05-2020 at 05:22 PM.
BlackbeastSS2 is offline   Reply With Quote