View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 02:03 PM   #324
DenverTaco07

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE, 2017 Volt, 2013 Pilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick802 View Post
There is a 3rd alpha wheelbase...China has available an ats long wheelbase sedan. Here's a write up from autoblog. http://www.autoblog.com/2014/07/29/c...hina-official/

According to the article, the ats-l has a wheelbase of 112.5 inches. That splits the difference between the regular ats and cts. Although it's China only as ats, could work for gen 6.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
Oh yeah...I think I remember reading about that. Interesting...although I think the 109 would work just fine too.

Its not my daily driver, but sometimes I do pick up my little one in the Camaro and put her car seat in the back behind the passenger seat (with it moved all the way forward). Hopefully I can still do that in the new one.
this is very very interesting because if we assume the latest pictures of the alleged Turbo 4, have 20 inch rims, my calculations, based on two scales, both have wheelbase at 112.56 inches. The thing is my radius measurements are from the edge of the rim, not sure if that is how they are sized.

I have another model that attempts a wheel measurement from inside to inside of the outer lip of the rim, along with assumed 18 inch wheels that gives a 109.75inch wheelbase.

so...who knows? Do we know what size wheels this one has: I'm guessing 18, which puts it on ATS wheelbase.

It's all rudimentary anyway, all BS, just fun trying to figure it out - but 109.3 is probably it.
Attached Images

Last edited by DenverTaco07; 04-21-2015 at 02:15 PM.
DenverTaco07 is offline   Reply With Quote