View Single Post
Old 06-20-2022, 11:53 AM   #1
musclesbmf

Drives: 2020 ZL1 1LE A10
FRAUD SCAMMER Jimzer687

Well, after 10 years of being on various forums my luck finally ran out and I got scammed. feel free to check my username on https://www.corvetteforum.com/forum/ or the cadillac forum, etc. I'm not always super active but always had success buying and selling parts through the forums (especially wheels).

Let me give people info first, and then the quick story.
Scammer info:
username: Jimzer687
Name: Key Scott (not sure, but what he said)
email: skeybobrik689@gmail.com
address: 86 Concord Blvd, Sicklerville, NJ 08081
alt email: Timothyschillingmi@gmail.com
wife: Heather Turlinski
address: same
email: wiccagurl25@yahoo.com
phone: 609.217.7259 (called many times, no answer but left vmail)

I have filed an IC3 Complaint at https://complaint.ic3.gov/ and notified my bank of the Zelle (I know, I know...) email addresses.

Story:
Posted a WTB thread for a Corsa NPP exhaust because I let a great deal go by on hear back in March. Jimzer687 responded via PM and we moved it to email because easier to communicate.
The long and short of it is he offered @ 1000, I countered @ 900 and he accepted. He sent pics and I reveresed search them and couldn't find them anywhere so I felt pretty good. Gave me the Timothyschillingmi@gmail.com for Zelle payment (no different than PayPal friends and families) and Zelled the money excpet low and behold the transaction got cancelled. First red flag.

He of course gave me some excuse of excessive transactions on that account and I should have known better because Zelle doesn't limit deposits, only transfers out. But damn I wanted that Corsa. Anyways, I called him out on the situation to which he said, send the payment to my wife, Heather Turlinski, wiccagurl25@yahoo.com and he'll ship it right out. I told him I wasn't comfortable with that as the cancelled transaction is a red flag to me. He offered for me to send $450.00 and he will ship the exhaust, and when I receive the exhaust to send him the other $450.00 so he has skin in the game too. I should have known better, but I fell for it.

As soon as he got confirmation that the money was in their account, I got an email stating that his wife didn't agree to this and that she will not ship out the exhaust until the balance is paid. Seriously? If I want to sell something for a dollar, my wife isn't going to stop me. Anyways, I called BS and told him to just refund my money. Wouldn't you know it, wifey already withdrew the money from the account. Hey not my problem, send my money back. Obviously I'm screwed at this point and I know it so all the threats in the world aren't going to do anything.
The clown has obviously stopped responding to me and I have called and left vmails on the phone number I have listed above. I filed an IC3 Complaint as mentioned and notified my bank.

If anyone lives near the address I listed above and wants to do some "recon" and can get the money, I'll split it with you. Just throwing it out there. It's more of the principle to me at this point.

If people need more proof, I have the entire email thread I can share, but it is long. I'd love to see this guy respond to this thread and hear what he has to say.

Mark
musclesbmf is offline   Reply With Quote