View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 11:53 AM   #11
Jix15

Drives: 2016 Camaro 1LT RS "Hyper Blue"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrpilotman321 View Post
2SS M6 - I was VERY skeptical going into this. I bought the intake expecting that there wouldn't be any noticeable performance gains. Man, was I wrong. I noticed how responsive the car became. The car picks up quicker in the lower RPMs. The throttle inputs feels smoother, and, the bog that I usually felt at lower RPMs is gone. The car is simply breathing better if that makes any sense. It sounds great by the way.

I'm not sure if this particular set up is worth the money for some of you. There are cheaper alternatives that (possibly) create more hp and tq. But, keeping the car's warranty is important to me which is why I stuck to the GMPP intake. Mind you that I am "butt dyno-ing" so I don't have any solid evidence to share with you all. In all seriousness, there is a noticeable difference. That's for sure.

If anybody has dyno results or personal experiences, please feel free to share! Also, I read an article somewhere online that says the car gets something like 11 hp and 27 ft lbs of tq without a tune. Not sure how accurate that information is.
Does it change exhaust tune if you just have the normal NPP thinking of doing it too and wanna keep my warranty.
Jix15 is offline   Reply With Quote