View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 12:06 PM   #1
verdicaysen

Drives: 18' 1SS 1LE HyperBlue
Lightbulb Blue Talon's Camaro Club

Hey Gang,

I realize i've been keeping this section pretty busy lately. Part of it's looking for others who want to be a part of something bigger. I'd love to see more owner's pull together, whether that's at car shows, meetups, track nights, drag meets, rally's, or even volunteering for charitable causes. As a vet one of the things I miss the most is having that camaraderie. Two of my friends and I have chosen to incorporate and establish a not-for-profit Camaro Club and we're looking for individuals who are interested in being a part of the group.We also intend to maintain close ties to the SEPA5+ club down in southeast Pennsylvania. They're the reason I fell in love with the Camaro community.

* No dues - we will survive or die on donations, merch, and paying it forward.

* No drama - decorum will be observed or violating members will be removed pending a board vote.

* Come when you want to - don't when you don't.

* Some of us will be members of the SCCA, SCDA, CHIN, etc. You don't have to be. We won't be soliciting for other organizations - but we will happily point people in the right direction if they want to join us in events.

If you're interested just PM me and I will happily give you a copy of the Mission Statement. If you're interested I will add you to a group mailing list that will start to go out once the articles of incorporation are filed. I appreciate the time of everyone who reads this thread. My apologies if it was long winded.

WEBSITE (in progress): https://www.bluetaloncamaros.com/

Last edited by verdicaysen; 06-17-2019 at 01:20 PM.
verdicaysen is offline   Reply With Quote