View Single Post
Old 10-30-2019, 12:58 PM   #189
Mrbobcat

Drives: 2016 Mustang GT premium
Gorgeous car 1LEThumper. I really like the looks of the 1LE's but just don't think it would be a good DD here in NW Ohio as far as replacing the wheels in the colder months and no remote start with the manual, ect.

I was going to go look at an automatic Rally Green 2SS today that has almost perfect options such as ceramic interior and knee pads, NAV, NPP, red calipers, 5-split spoke gray wheels and the body-side spear stripes really set it off. But its over 6 hours away. I also found one much closer (1.5 hours) but not optioned perfectly. It has the more expensive polished wheels with the black star cap, white rally stripes, sport alloy pedals, NPP, LPO battery protector and Camaro fender badges. They also have a garnet with black stripes (which was my original 1st choice in color), but hardly any options on it. I'm thinking of going there and if I love it fine, but if if I think I may like the other one thats further away better, maybe they could do a trade or something as they are both priced pretty close?
Mrbobcat is offline   Reply With Quote