View Single Post
Old 10-19-2019, 08:00 AM   #4018
Bosse'sBoss

Drives: '16 Camaro SS 6 spd manual transm.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunkk View Post
I found this interesting post by Jason Cammisa over on midenginecorvetteforum https://www.midenginecorvetteforum.c...spective/page2 as a follow up to some comments posted over there following the reviews about the handling and understeer behavior.

Thought the folks here might find it interesting:

I thought it gave an interesting insight to the "reviewer's perspective" on the car. IMO, with only 245mm MPS4S rubber up front it will be very easy to improve front end grip with a set of 305 Cup2s and some camber. So you could say yes I'm interested to see what they come up with for the Grandsport and then Z06. They could very well indeed be nearly world beaters approaching McLaren level performance...

Thanks for sharing. I have always considered Jasson Camissa to have great auto expertise like Chris Harris, Richard Hammond, Tanner Foust and Randy Pobst.. Jasson spoke very highly about the C7 GS when it was compared VS the Porsche 911 Carrera S. Also loves the 6th gen Camaro SS and consider it better a performer compared to the BMW M4, also he has been very enthusiastic about the SS1LE and ZL1 performance. I consider him very objective on his commentaries with great car expertise
'14 Camaro ZL1 w/. Recaro seats
'11 Mustang GT 5.0 w. track package
'02 Porsche 911 Carrera
'05 Infiniti G35 coupe sport

Last edited by Bosse'sBoss; 10-19-2019 at 08:16 AM.
Bosse'sBoss is offline   Reply With Quote