View Single Post
Old 02-09-2022, 07:21 AM   #37
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP374 View Post
So I recently picked up some +30 injectors and a LPE HPFP to try out. I’m hoping I will be able to get away with pump e85.

I’m getting mixed reviews now on the lpe and +30’s. Some are advising me to not install them and others say I will be good to run pump e85 with stock cam. I know KingLt1 runs them with good results. Are there any others running them with stock Lt1 cam? I’m looking to be around 625 whp or so until I do a cam swap. I currently have LT4 stuff with DSX pump. End game is 750-800 whp after cam and forged internals but that’s down the road.

All of this started when I called FIC to get injector data, Bob over there told me it’s very complicated to run the +30 injectors with lpe pump on an Lt1 and that if not setup proper will fail. I called lingenfelter and they told me I would gain very little if anything at all with stock Lt1 cam with the LPE pump over stock Lt1 HPFP. I then reached out to Chris @ Crawford and he highly advised not to run the +30 and LPE pump. He never did give a reason.

I want to avoid meth and just want to be able to run pump e85 @ 7-9 psi

Thanks JP
As I explained before, the Stock LT4 fuel system can support 670 RWHP on E-60 so if your power goal is lower then you could run higher e content.

A cam will extend the range of the LT4 fuel system to about 750 RWHP on E-60

If you are shooting for 800 on E-85 then keep the parts and install them just keep in mind you will need a much larger super charger and forged internals.

Ted..
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote