View Single Post
Old 01-23-2022, 12:36 AM   #18
Baddawg53

Drives: 17 hyper blue 2SS M6
Unfortunately I only got 1 session in today, and two laps of another. It was enough to figure out the car was having a little oversteer and very light in the rear under hard braking. 3 clicks more of rebound and 4 of compression really dialed it in. Overall I was really impressed with how well the car performed, and a slight adjustment made a huge difference in settling the rear down.

I lost 3 of my 4 sessions today, one for sound on my 1st lap and two red flags. I still got a personal best despite some traffic, and was really confident I could have shaved away a few more seconds, just didn't get the chance.

Having only one session makes it kinda hard to make a fair judgement, but I can tell you my confidence in the car was really high after my session. I have zero regrets going with these 2 ways, and I'll be signing up for a day at Sonoma as soon as I can so I can get these really dialed in. The one ways were great!! But I feel like these may just have transformed the car.

As far as settings, I started with 14 clicks of rebound and 8 compression at all 4 corners, ended up moving the front to 17/12.
Baddawg53 is offline   Reply With Quote