Thread: 1k fueling
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 03:16 PM   #39
Umbriel

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDFHOBBIES View Post
I apologize for being disrespectful Ted. You do give excellent and the correct advice and the forum is lucky to have your help and support.

We are all free to our opinions correct? As long as we are not being races, hateful and disrespectful. My opinion Personally I don't think you have ever tuned a car that's running both( port and DI). I've purchased many parts from you in the past 10 years with my 5th gen. And I follow social media heavily. So, I've been following the great things JMS has done. I have not seen one procharger build that supported DI and Port that left JMS remember the XDI option only been out for a year or so. Are you telling me no one from the end of 2015 to 2020 wanted a 1000 rwhp vette or camaro on pump e85.. Port and Di or race gas would of been the only way to make that powed correct? I guess you could on meth.

I'm not trying to put any shop down merely here to inform/ help people and let them know there are other ways to fuel these cars. I've been running about w it about a year now and other than dirty injectors I haven't had any problems w port. And it looks like my buddy Peitz Performance is doing some good things with DI and Port to Emily's c8.

On the price of $14,000 I'm including the xdi, fore, and labor here is a quote from JMS.

There must be a need for it otherwise Toohighpsi wouldn't of came out with rails that mount between the maggi and heads.
Holy crap almost $5000 for just a pump? My whole port system was just a few hundred more than that and is good for 1400 on E85.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Umbriel is offline   Reply With Quote