View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 01:01 PM   #7
vtirocz

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlinez View Post
This thread probably ended me waiting for Bilstein to come out with shocks to pair with other springs. GM truly proved how much they care about actually improving performance, not just looks and saying it improves performance like most aftermarket manufacturers claim. For about $1500 you can have springs, shocks, and sway bars and transform the car. I just wish there was one to ride in near me as I don't want to hate daily driving my SS. Been there and done that.
At the last Camaro Fest, I talked to the GMPP guy there (Jordan?) and suggested they have cars available for a "ride and drive." Since I was interested in the suspension kits he gave me his # and offered to meet up before the Saturday night festivities / car show. I had my kids with me (still on booster seats) so it wasn't practical for me to take him up on the offer.

I agree though, it would be really nice for them to have demo's available to actually experience what you're about to buy. Without that, we just need to rely on feedback from others who have the kit.

Best 1/4 Mile: 12.24 @ 115.9 mph
vtirocz is offline   Reply With Quote