View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 12:18 PM   #16
Xaxas

Drives: 2019 2SS 1LE
An asshole took the lives of 3 people doing something stupid, 22 with already a kid and a Camaro, clearly he can't take good life choices.

It is our duty to call out and shun these types of behaviors and people, only thing we have in common with them is the cars we have but our attitudes need to be better.

For me, I tend to take drives at 1-2 am on weekends and drive through various causeways, sometimes I chill, sometimes I go fast, but EVERY time I go fast I make sure to look around and verify (if I lose control, would I be the only one to die?), if yes, go fast, if I come close to a car, I slow down, overtake them a safe distance, and continue, never scare or bother other drives, never tailgate or follow close; other cars are revving in a red light? Rev with me, smile, wave, "nice car" and then be on your way like a normal person.

Previous: 2017 2LT aka "Noire"
Mods: Chevrolet Performance Suspension || K&N Cold Air Intake || Borla ATAK Mufflers + Catback system || MRR 650 ZL1 replicas with squared 285/30 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S || ZZP 4 piston brake kit + braided brake lines || BMR everything (Solid/Lockout cradle bushing are a MUST in Camaros)
Xaxas is offline   Reply With Quote