Thread: tune
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 10:24 PM   #8
Davescamaro

Drives: Chevy camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Start The Machine View Post
Yes, that is correct. You can re-tune as may times as you want with that package as well. As you add mods, you can tune the car with it. As mentioned, the software they give you has the ability to scan and see fault codes that you can permanently turn off or back on yourself. I've turned off a million o2 codes because of my downpipe and the stupid code the aftermarket recirculation valve throws with it.
Thats pretty neat. I get about every 3 days of driving the p013f and its o2 related. Just annoying to clear the fault. Its due to the zzp catted dp and 90 degree bung they gave me
Knockoff zl1 sideskirts, gm front chin spoiler, 1le blade spoiler, diode sides, 20" staggered Asanti black labels, azenis 510 245/40/20 fronts, goodrich comp sport 2s 275/35/20 rears, fifty brembos front, 13.6" slotted and drilled powerstop rotors
Davescamaro is offline   Reply With Quote