View Single Post
Old 03-03-2017, 10:38 AM   #42
fastball
Banned

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
Nothing with the roofline or beltline is going to change on a refresh. (although an inch or so lower beltline on the next gen would be great.)

Honestly...there is not much I can ask for from this car from a refresh. I think its pretty damn good as is.

- I'd like to see the A10 available for the SS (to match Mustang).
- A revised rear end look. I love the front as it is...not sure how small tweaks can make it much better (aside from small things like the optional lower grille ducts and chin spoiler...things like that) but I have an open mind.
- Typical interior updates and feature updates. I don't expect a big interior overhaul. Maybe some changes to leather styling and such.
- I don't see it happening, but a small power bump across the engine line would be spectacular.
The A10 is guaranteed to be on the SS. Might even be on the V6 and T-4 in short time. GM and Ford didn't spend the kind of money they spent on developing it to only use it on low production versions of their high performance cars.

They need to recoup their investment on it, and it helps to meet those pesky EPA numbers (which hopefully will be going down or away with our new chief). You will see the 10 speed in many cars sooner than you think.
fastball is offline   Reply With Quote