View Single Post
Old 06-20-2022, 08:14 AM   #724
Martinjlm
Retired from GM

Drives: 2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red 2022 View Post
After “aging out” of my Kappas due to back problems, I found that I still needed a red convertible. Picked it up 12 days ago. So far, so good!

Will post pics once I get them right side up..
When GM was winding down Pontiac I went to the Buick-GMC-Pontiac dealer on telegraph road. They had an identical GXP to yours on the floor. GM was tossing ridiculous money on the hood of Pontiacs. With all the money on the hood plus my GM discount I could have driven out of the showroom with that GXP for around $16k. I did something incredibly stupid. I asked permission instead of begging forgiveness. Let it get away.

I learned from that mistake. Both of the cars in this picture were “guess what I did today” conversations.
Attached Images

A8 | MRC | NPP | Nav | HUD | GM Performance CAI | Tony Mamo LT1 V2 Ported TB | Kooks 1-7/8” LT Headers | FlexFuel Tune | Thinkware Q800 Pro front and rear dash cam | Charcoal Tint for Taillights and 3rd Brakelight | Orange and Carbon Fiber Bowties | 1LE Wheels in Gunmetal Gray | Carbon Fiber Interior Overlays | Novistretch bra and mirror covers | Tow hitch for bicycle rack |

Martinjlm is offline   Reply With Quote