View Single Post
Old 08-29-2018, 05:50 PM   #7
Tech@HurstPerformance

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeemak16 View Post
anything on the stick part number, price or group buy
In most instances, we have the ability to sell separate items from our collection of shifters, such as levers, brackets, hardware, etc.; items that are not found for purchase on our website www.hurst-shifters.com. These items are known as "service parts" and can only be purchased by calling us directly at 707-544-4761. I am still awaiting word on if/when the upper stick portion will be available to those of you that already have this shifter but would like to re-use your stock shift knob. As I receive inquiries about the upper stick I forward those up to the "powers that be" to show the interest in bringing the upper stick to market. Once this shifter is available for purchase (September 1st) I will have some additional details available, including pricing. As for a group buy we would definitely entertain the idea. For those of you, Gen 6 owners with a Hurst Shifter and want that upper stick make your voices heard so we can make that happen! Please feel free to PM me if I can be of further assistance.

- Jason @ Hurst
Tech@HurstPerformance is offline   Reply With Quote