View Single Post
Old 08-25-2016, 07:59 PM   #1
Zack46

Drives: 2018 2SS Camaro Hot Wheels Edition
I Ordered A 2017 ZL1 Today!

Well, I did it...............After countless days mulling this over I walked into my dealership and ordered the 2017 Camaro ZL1 in hyper blue metallic with the 10-speed automatic and navigation. And Yes, they had an allocation available.

I sat with my dealer and went thru the GM Workbench order form and made sure that everything was checked according to what I want and made sure that its an SRE order.

I realize the automatic probably won't be available till January, I'm hoping sooner but you never know. I realize that this will be a JOURNEY. And my order will go thru when it goes thru, whenever that may be. I'm not really expecting to take delivery until spring sometime. But, again who knows......I'm really stoked but my emotions are tempered because its going to be a while before I see her..........

Some questions:

1. The black front splitter, does that come standard on the car or is it an accessory that you have to order? I'm hoping it comes as a standard..

2. The hood extractor does this come painted black as a standard or does it come body color? All the pictures I've seen its painted black with a optional carbon weave..............Again, I'm hoping this comes as a standard.

Some other observations looking at the 100 page order form that I downloaded from this site, no options for the interior (I will miss my white ceramic interior from my 2016 2LT) and no options for wheels. I do like the wheels that come stock on the car....

3 reasons I did this:

1. You only live once
2. I want this car and want to experience a super charged V8 and all of the performance stuff that comes along with it...
3. You only live once

2018 Camaro 2SS Orange Crush Hot Wheels Limited Edition
Power Sunroof, 8 Speed Auto/Remote Start, NPP Exhaust
Production Sequence Number 98
NEOCC Camaro Club Member

Former Ride: 2016 Camaro 2LT RS V6 Hyper Blue Metallic
Zack46 is offline   Reply With Quote