View Single Post
Old 10-20-2015, 01:10 PM   #27
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavyas View Post
Can you please post the pics of interiors of 2LT when you get a chance.... pretty please !!!!!!!
Check this crap out...I'm in the passenger seat....on my laptop connected to GM's 4G/LTE wireless....BAM!!! FREAKING AWESOME! So what does that mean I can do? DOWNLOAD AND UPLOAD PIX!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
This is great to hear for the V6 folks.
Glen just busted out loud laughing when we took off from the turnpike. "92MPH?!?! ALREADY!?! DAMN! My car would be SCREAMING (meaning loud as all hell) at this speed!" It's WAY TOO EASY to cruise along and do 100mph. No kidding. This car...this V6 is PEPPY. And this is coming from a 2014 ZL1 owner. No, no...it's no ZL1 and it's not an SS. But it moves jusssssst fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuJass View Post
Awesome.

Do you guys know when you'll be rolling into the NYS Fairgrounds?

Will you be stopping at any dealers in the Syracuse area before the Fair or going right to the Fair?
Technically, we won't be rolling into the fairgrounds. We need to drop the vehicle off at something like 4pm to get to the airport at 5. They'll need the time to clean up the cars for the fairgrounds so I can only guess. Our last stop should be for some good old BBQ. That'll be there in Syracuse so if you or anyone else is free, stop by. The car will be open for everyone to check out (no, no...not drive...).

Now...time for some pictures!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote