Thread: QTP Cutouts
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2022, 04:40 AM   #46
George-CZ

Drives: 2010 2SS LS3 and 1978 STROKER 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1JEWLDSSRS View Post
If you are still stock height, you won't have any issues. I'm lowered 1.25-1.45 more like after all the time the springs have been in the car, 10 years. Like I said, the ONLY thing that hits sometimes is the large billet flange the motors are attached to. Oh, and the angle I cut my tubes at is probably about 30 degrees, or so. You can decide how far towards the back, or side of the car you want them to face. Have fun with them.
You can't have a sports chassis here in my country.
The highways are fine. But county and country roads ... there's worse and it's really how many times about car health.

Yes ... the heat shrink wrap on the plug in connectors sounds very reasonable. I will do the same

K&N CAI, Stainless Power longtubes, high flow cats, modified Ragazzon High Performance axle back, Soler Performance ported throttle body, Soler Performance throttle controller, RAM clutch adjuster, modified LS7 clutch kit, Tick Performance billet bearing support, Tick Performance remote bleeder, separate clutch reservoir, BMR trailing arms, BMR toe rods, Pedders Suspension cradle bushing inserts, Control Arm Bushings, Strut tower brace, oil catch can, Hurst T-handle shifter, 20mm wheel spacers, DBA brakes, QTP Cutouts, Dynosteve tune.
George-CZ is offline   Reply With Quote