View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 11:37 AM   #11
ckahsen

Drives: 2014 LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarofan93 View Post
If you get a V6 you'll have buyers remorse and crave more. Highly recommended the SS although I'm sure the v6 camaros are fun too
Don't want to turn this into a V6 versus V8 thread, because that's not exactly what the OP asked. But I will chime in as I have owned both flavors of camaros. I had 2 Gen5 LS'S over the course of 4 years. At the time, it was the absolute most car that I could afford (price / power). I thoroughly enjoyed the car(s) and got plenty of complements on the output of the V6. Today's 6's are putting out numbers comparable and often times better than the 8's of a decade ago. That being said, I made the switch to the Gen6 with the LT1 this year, and there is nothing that compares to the sound and performance of that platform. With 455lb of tq the car will put you in your seat from any gear.

That being said, I'd test drive both if you're able. Take all the input from those that have already commented in this thread and see the differences for yourself. You can't go wrong either way IMO!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
ckahsen is offline   Reply With Quote