View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 08:15 AM   #20
JCunningham

Drives: 2017 2SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nsxmatt View Post
I've been working at dealers for well over 20 years. You are wrong. The window sticker shows what was installed at the factory, any dealer installed accessory with a amended sticker overrides those parts. Most every window sticker shows the base motor and transmission also. You think you can just call up chevy and say you want the turbo 4 and 6 speed combo back along with your V6 8 speed because it's on the sticker? Come on...

The "we owe" you sign at the time of delivery says when you leave the lot with your car in the condition it left in means nothing is owed or promised. That is a binding legal document that you can not go back on. When you leave that lot with all those documents signed, that is YOUR car and you accepted it the way it is. Now some dealers put the stock parts with the car or you can ask for the stock parts, but you are not owed a dime. Many times things like wheels have a core charge and when we order them we have to send the old ones back anyway.
like i said any part installed at the dealer. the stock part belongs to you. LPO wheels are installed at the dealer. the ones that were installed at the factory belong to the owner.
real ZL1 wheels and brakes, 285/305 Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Pray ported Intake manifold, Soler Throttle Body, Rotofab intake, EFI Tuning Flex fuel kit, full American Racing Headers Exhaust, 1 7/8" w/ cats H pipe and mufflers. Full 1LE suspension, with BMR adjustable sway bars and links, GM aluminum cradle bushings, Hurst shifter with lighter reverse spring, TWM shifter knob, Tick level 1 transmission. I should have bought a ZL1
JCunningham is offline   Reply With Quote