View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 12:42 PM   #38
Tucsonas

Drives: 2017 1SS 1LE Black on Black
Yes, and your trade probably made up some of the sale price, don't get me wrong you are in good shape. Not all states let you deduct trade from sales price for lower taxes, it really does help, and especially helps if you are upside down in a trade, I bought my Camaro used and paid a lot for it I owed about 23,000, but with the way the sales tax works, I saved about $2800 in sales tax. I'm not shocked you got a good deal, when I was working my deal I called every Chevy dealer in Tucson a deal Phoenix is, and they all said the same tons of looks but very few offers, the reason my offer was accepted is they had a buyer for my trade, MSRP was around 46k, I offered 42500 and at least 21k for my 12 2SS convertible, a small town dealer beat the big city boys, Phoenix dealers said thy could only give me 17K tops, we agreed on 43k, but Lawley Chevrolet in little old Sierra Vista, AZ made it happen, the sales manager said Mr. Lawley was mad at him for ordering because it wasn't selling, has anyone else heard that the 1LE's are getting looks but no offers? They said most of the ones who looked decided to spend a little more to get the 2SS, they also weren't allowing test drives on the 1LE, it had 4.2 miles when I bought it.
Tucsonas is offline   Reply With Quote