View Single Post
Old 08-24-2020, 01:57 PM   #95
01pewterz28
#TeamBeckyD

Drives: 2017 HBM 2SS Convertible A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post
Oh man. I didn't even know she passed until just a few minutes ago. I have to pay my respects. I did not know her and I never met her. But I wish I did. Over the years I certainly saw her name pop up many times from people thanking her to asking questions etc. And I always thought about how amazing someone must be to have that many people constantly saying nice things about her. She truly was a marvelous person to have been able to touch as many lives as she did. I am saddened to hear this. This year has brought soo much irreparable damage. And it just gets worse and worse. Regardless tho, I do want to say that it was nice to know that someone as wonderful as Becky was here to help people. She touched more lives than she will ever know. RIP. This place and the Camaro buying experience itself will never be the same without you.

All my condolences to her friends and family. You all are in my heart, my thoughts, and my prayers.
Yes one of the nicest people you would ever meet. She was by far the best sales person I have ever dealt with my purchase went so smooth and so fast it made me want to buy more cars from her. She was so helpful to the Camaro community she lived and berated Camaros and Corvettes. We would sit at the Warehouse for hours just shooting the $hit. She loved to chat about Camaros with forum members as well as people who she would meet at car shows and cruise-in’s . Both her and Joe would support this community on their own dime making hats for Camaro Fest, shirts, sending out pins to anyone who asked. We lost an amazing family member. Still I day does not go by that I think out our Becky D.