View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 10:43 AM   #23
ccie6746

Drives: 2017 Summit White Coupe
FINALE - ZL1 Front Bumper Installed

and finally, the ZL1 bumper is painted. Bumper OEM Summit White of course but went gloss black on the grills, vents, and splitter pieces vs matte/satin finishes.

Thanks to all for kind words, messages, emails, as for the hood I am open at this point. The hood was accidentally damaged in the garage. A TV stand fell off the top shelf onto the hood when my girls were taking the Christmas ornaments in/out of storage. With 3 dents in the hood, 2 which pierce the satin wrap, it will be costly and time consuming to unwrap, repair, repaint, then wrap again approx 30 days after painting. I would LOVE to find a local hood in either white or black to replace it instead..

Also one of the ZL1 side skirts was damaged and recently replaced. Since sold by the pair I have a right side (new in box) ACS Composite ZL1 Side Skirt in gloss black ready to ship to anyone needing one . Not to mention the SEMA gloss black/summit white grills swapped with the ZL1 bumper in this post... may put on ebay if/when I can find a box large enough to ship them in.

Now for the pics !!

ccie6746 is offline   Reply With Quote