View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 06:16 PM   #1359
Gen6_1Le

Drives: 2018 Camaro 1Le
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cgocifer View Post
Challengers cheap? Compared to what? I was shopping them and a Challenger 392 T/A not as equipped as my 1LE cost more than the 1SS 1LE. I chose the 1LE because it was more bang for the buck.

Challengers sell because they are great looking especially for those folks who still like the retro look, exude pure badassness, and FCA markets them well. Chevy could learn a thing or two.

No need to bash, I'm not a brand loyalist and love cars of all types and brands. They all have strengths and weaknesses. The Camaro is a great car that unfortunately is poorly if at all marketed. Mustang is the same but to a lesser extent. At least they have the whole "Bullett" thing even though nobody under the age of 50 knows what that is... lol still cooler than a bunch of "real" people sitting on a freeway learning that Chevy isn't as crappy as they may have thought.
I agree as far as retro goes the Challenger nailed it from the start ,they play the muscle car part well,but the novelty of retro is gone and i am glad .
I also love cars and all types and there is always bashing going on to some degree ,just look through the 95 plus pages of bashing on the refresh .I think the bashing is funny in a way ,it shows a lot about a person and how far they will go to tried to be heard ,as if anyone really cares or if it matters how they feel about the refresh . Don't like it don't buy and move on.
Gen6_1Le is offline   Reply With Quote